Terms and Conditions
The guidelines and other relating details to registration have been issued by the management which shall be of much help for the applicants to get successfully registered. The registration requires the applicant to fill up form available on official website and also upload two photos i.e. a close-up and a full-length photograph.
While uploading the photo, due attention should be given to the fact that photographs are not more than 2 MB. However, before proceeding for registration, it is important to understand eligibility criteria and other documents required for registration which has been discussed in detail below.
criteria for Miss SIIExpo 2017
Following are the terms and conditions
which every applicant should keep in mind while registering themselves in the contest;
- It is essential for the candidate to be of 17 to 26 years of age.
- You must be able to showcase a talent of your choice during one of the rounds.
- The applicant should not be engaged or married.
- Applicant should be holding a valid residence pass for Singapore (Citizenship, PR, EP, S-Pass or DP)
The above conditions are the eligibility
criteria which should be met by an applicant to get themselves registered for Miss SIIExpo.
Once the criteria are met, following personal documents would be required for moving ahead
in the registration process.
Documents for Registration
- Age proof: The documents for age proof include passport, driver license, pan card or school leaving certificate. Any other document of equivalent nature can also be carried as proof of age.
- Proof of address: This shall include any document substantiating the place of residence of an individual.